A little about us...
Our aim is to offer a dedicated and meaningful, long-term relationship with you that is based on understanding, knowledge and commitment to progress. We are a company of action: proactive, professional and committed to creating long-term success and financial progression for you, our client.
The brokers we introduce you to understand that everyone's different, and that's why their approach is as individual as you are. They know the financial side of life can be complex and that's why theywork hard to get to know you and your aspirations through careful planning and consultation. They then provide quality advice and practical solutions to help you achieve what you want.
The brokers are more than happy to conduct appointments over the phone and via email - although if you prefer, they are equally happy to conduct a meeting at a time, day and location most convenient to you - be it at home or at your work place.
Our promise to all of our clients buying a new home:
- We put you in the most suitable situation by researching the whole mortgage market and issuing you with a mortgage agreement in principle specific to your own situation - this shows any vendor that you are a serious buyer and in a position to proceed with a purchase without delay.
- Once you have found a property we can deal directly with the vendors/selling agents to negotiate an offer to potentially get you a discount off the advertised price.
- Having had an offer accepted we can recommend a solicitor practice local to you, who will get things done in your timescale at competitive prices.
- We will then research the market again to make sure you still have the most suitable mortgage deal.
- Submit your mortgage application online to ensure no time is wasted, get your buildings and contents insurance set up ready for exchange of contracts and find you the most suitable deal on your protection needs (life, critical illness, accident, sickness, redundancy cover).
- Once a mortgage offer has been received, we check that all the mortgage and insurance terms and conditions are acceptable, and ready for exchange of contracts.
- We will liaise with the solicitors and selling agents involved to make sure everything goes through smoothly and as easily as possible, ensuring a moving in date when you want it.
- On the day of exchange we will make sure that the protection policies are put into force and started.
- We will contact you to let you know that everything has gone through as planned.
- On the day of completion (when you get the keys), job’s done!
- We will keep in touch with you on a regular basis to review your mortgage and protection policies, to make sure that you are always on the best deal available to you.
We do not give advice and we are not a lender. Each advising firm is owned independently and set out the way they work in the initial disclosures to you and are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The mortgage brokering firm may pay us a fee after completion of your mortgage for introducing your enquiry to them which is dependent upon your circumstances and which lender the broker recommends.
YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED UPON IT